Recipe of the Week: Stuffed Turkey Burgers
- 2 lbs. ground turkey
- 2 tsp oregano
- 1 red onion, minced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup corn flakes
- 8 oz. low-fat cheddar cheese
1. Combine everything (except cheese) in a mixing bowl. Make 14 patties.
2. Place cheese on 7 of the patties. Take each of the remaining patties and place each one on top of a patty with cheese. Pinch the edges together. Thus, creating 7 patties with cheese in the middle.
3. Grill burgers approximately 7 minutes on each side on medium-high heat (or until done).