Pasta with Chile Ancho Sauce
250gr. cooked and strained pasta
4 Ancho chiles (roasted)
1 teaspn finely chopped garlic
4 cooked and chopped nopal (optional)
150 gr. green Lima beans
1 teaspn wild majoram
1 teaspn cuminseed
6 tblsp oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Put the chiles directly over the stove’s grill and let them roast until they blacken on both sides. Let them cool down, peel them, take the seeds out and let soak in water for 20 min. Blend with a bit of water and put aside.
2. Fry the garlic in two tablespoons of oil and add the chile mixture. Add cuminseed, majorma and some salt. When the oil comes to the top, remove from the heat.
3. Heat the rest of the oil and lightly fry the nopal and Lima beans. Add the pasta and stir.
4. Place the pasta on a large platter, bathe with the chile sauce and crown it with the chicken.
5. Fry the onions in butter and put aside. Cut small balls of avocado and put aside.
6. Serve promptly.