6 chicken legs with thigh
125gr. Guajillo chile
1 small onion
4 cloves of garlic
2 ripe avocados
12 round mini-onions
1 tblsp chicken broth (liquid concentrate)
2 tblsp butter
1/4 cup oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Clean the chiles, onions and garlic. Take the seeds out of the chiles and let soak in water for 20 min. Blend with the roasted onions, garlic and a bit of water. Put aside.
2. Warm the oil in a pan and lightly fry the chicken.
3. Add the sauce, salt and let cook for 15 minutes at high heat.
4. Pour 1/2 liter of water, the chicken broth and cover. Simmer till the chicken is soft.
5. Fry the onions in butter and put aside. Cut small balls of avocado and put aside.
6. Put the chicken in a large platter, bath them in the same sauce and decorate with the small onions and avocado balls.
7. Serve promptly.