* 2 pounds ricotta
* 5 eggs (room temperature )
* 1/3 cup flour (Normal)
* 1 cup sugar
* 2 tsps vanilla extract
* 1 tsp lemon zest
* 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
* 1/8 tsp salt
* Put the ricotta in a large mixing bowl and blend with a spatula or egg beater until smooth.
* Gradually blend in the sugar and flour.
* Blend in the eggs one by one.
* Blend in vanilla, lemon zest, cinnamon and salt.
* Pre-heat oven to about 300 degrees.
* Butter and flour a 9 inch spring foam pan.
* Pour the ricotta mixture into the pan.
* Place the pan in the middle of the oven and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
* Cool on a wire rack.
* Place in the refrigerator to chill before serving.
Top with your favorite toppings – fruit, whipped cream or chocolate. Add a little Amaretto liquor or strawberry puree to make this dessert even better.
Serving: 8 peopleSHARE With Your Friends: