– 1/2 chicken
– 3 tsp Thin Soy Sauce
– 1 tsp Black (thick) Soy Sauce
– 1/2 tsp salt
– 3-4 cloves of garlic
– 1/4 cup of cooking oil
– 1 shot of brandy
– 1 few pieces of sliced ginger
– Steam (or boil) the whole 1/2 chicken for about 20 minutes or until cooked. Cut up chicken into 1-inch pieces. Make sure you drain water off the chicken if you chose to boiled it.
– Heat up cooking oil in a pan or wok. Put soy sauces and salt in to the pan. Stir fry it for a few seconds then dump the chicken in. Stir it until all the pieces turn brown of soy sauce. Add ginger and brandy. Stir it a few more times. Cover the pan. Lower heat and leave it simmered for about 5 minutes.
– Add more or less salt to your prefer taste. Eat with steam or soft-boiled rice. Can be
kept in the refrigerator for weeks. SHARE With Your Friends: