Serves: 6 adults
3 chicken breasts cut in half with no bones
1 clove of garlic
1 cup of cream
5 Poblano chiles
250 gr. Parmesan cheese
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook the chicken in medium pot with water, the onions, garlic and salt.
2. Place the chiles directly over the stove’s grill and let them roast until they start to become black on both sides. Immediately introduce the chiles in plastic bag and let them sweat for five minutes.
3. Now make an incision in the chiles, only large enough to take out all the veins and peel them so that all the burnt skin is off and they are green again.
4. Put the chiles in a small bowl with water, one teaspoon of soluble coffee and one tablespoon of vinegar. Let them sit for 1/2 hour to 1 hour. This extracts the capsize from the chile, reducing its hotness and making more tasty.
5. Drain the chiles and rinse in water. Next, put in blender along with the cream, salt and pepper.
6. Put the chicken breast in a heat resistant container and pour the strained Poblano sauce. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top and dot with butter.
7. Bake for 20 minutes approx. at 200 degrees Celsius. SHARE With Your Friends: