1/2 an aubergine
Dash of water
How to make:
- Chop the vegetables into medium size pieces.
- Put them in a bowl and mix in the chilli powder and coriander.
- Add the flour, season with salt and then add a dash of water.
How to cook:
You can either deep fry or shallow fry the Pakoras. Shallow frying is safer especially if there is not an adult around to help you.
- Add some oil (sunflower or vegetable) to a non-stick pan and heat it until very hot.
- Pour in the vegetable and batter mix and fry until brown.
SHARE With Your Friends: