Salmon Soup Recipe
Ingredients for Salmon Soup Recipe
– 4 salmon heads, backbones and tails (your fishmonger will supply these)
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 large onions, finely chopped
– 6 tomatoes, peeled, pipped and finely chopped
– Juice and rind of two oranges
– 4 bayleafs
– Salt and pepper to season
Directions for Salmon Soup
Steam the salmon heads, tails and backbones for 4 minutes. Remove all meat and set aside. Place the bones and heads in a pan, adding 3 pints of water. Boil with lid on for 1½ hours.
In a separate pan, saute the olive oil, onions, tomatoes, oranges and bay leaves until opaque.
When boiled, remove the heads and bones from the stock. Strain into the tomatoes and onion mixture.
Add fish, season and serve.
Your salmon soup is ready now. Enjoy your meal.
SHARE With Your Friends: