Required Ingredients for Machanka:
— 500g pork,
— 300ml beef stock,
— 40g butter,
— 1 onion,
— 25g flour,
— 200ml sour cream,
— spices and salt to taste
Machanka Recipe Directions:
1. Brown the pork until crisp, add the stock and season.
2. Cook on the hob for 20 minutes.
3. In a separate saucepan, sauté the flour for a couple of minutes. Add 2 spoonfuls of stock and stir. Add sour cream and season and cook over a low heat for 5 to 10 minutes.
4. Fry the onion and add to the pork.
5. Pour the mixture into an oven dish and add the sour cream.
6. Cook at 350F for 20 minutes.
7. Serve in the pot, with pancakes for dipping.