America’s Classic Cookie
• Bring all ingredients to room temperature.
• Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
— 300 g butter.
— 200 g white cane sugar.
— 200 g brown cane sugar.
Add & blend until mixed thoroughly:
— 2 tablespoons vanilla extract (or vanilla sugar mixed with a bit of rum)
— 375 g flour (sifted.
— 1 teaspoon salt.
— 1 teaspoon soda.
Add & blend until just mixed in:
— 2 eggs.
— 100 g nuts (walnuts usually work best).
— 200 g dark chocolate pieces or chunks.
America’s Classic Cookie Recipe
• Drop cookies with a spoon onto a baking tray.
• Bake for about 8 minutes or until cookies flatten and start to turn brown.
• Let them sit on the baking tray outside of the oven.
• Remove and cool on a rack until they reach room temperature.
•Eat & Enjoy!
SHARE With Your Friends: