Butter 2 sticks
Flour 2 cups
Sugar ½ cup
Vanilla 2 tsp.
Semi-sweet chocolate ½ bag
Pecans, finely chopped ½ cup
- Combine butter, flour, egg, sugar, salt, and vanilla. Stir well until ingredients are fully blended.
- Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes to harden dough.
- Put dough onto cookie press and press onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes; only edges should be brown.
- When cookies are done, sprinkle top with powdered sugar.
- Dip one end in chocolate, then roll the same end into nuts.INFO: