Butter 2 sticks
Flour 2 cups
Sugar ½ cup
Vanilla 2 tsp.
Semi-sweet chocolate ½ bag
Pecans, finely chopped ½ cup
– Combine butter, flour, egg, sugar, salt, and vanilla. Stir well until ingredients are fully blended.
– Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes to harden dough.
– Put dough onto cookie press and press onto baking sheet.
– Bake for 8-10 minutes; only edges should be brown.
– When cookies are done, sprinkle top with powdered sugar.
– Dip one end in chocolate, then roll the same end into nuts.
advertisementSHARE With Your Friends:
Look at the other similar posts: