— 1 kg fish
— 1 l water
— 1 tsp salt
— 1 onion
— 10 allspice (whole) dill stems
— 1/2 leek
— 4 large potatoes
— 4 dl milk
— 1 tblsp flour
— dill and chives
1. Clean and fillet the fish. Boil the bones with coarsely chopped onion and spices. Cook for about 20 minutes.
2. Strain the liquid into another saucepan. When the liquid comes to the boil, add the leek cut into rings and the peeled, diced potatoes.
3. Cook for about 15 minutes. Cut the fish into chunks and add to the soup. Cook for another five minutes.
4. Mix the flour with milk and add to the soup. Let the soup simmer for a few more minutes. Sprinkle plenty of chopped dill and chives on top of the soup. If you want to use ready filleted fish, you will need 300-400 g.
5. Add a fish bouillon cube to the liquid.