Ingredients for Tangerine-Peel Chicken
- 1 tbs. finely shredded tangerine or orange peel
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 c. water
- 2 tbs. soy sauce
- 1 tbs. rice wine or dry white wine
- 1 tsp. cornstarch
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 tsp. Szechwan peppercorns crushed
- 1 tbs. cooking oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 4 dried red chili peppers
- 12 green onions cut into 2-inch slivers
- hot cooked rice
Directions for Tangerine-Peel Chicken
Cut chicken into thin bite-size strips.
For sauce, in small bowl mix water, soy, wine, cornstarch, sugar and peppers.
Heat wok and add oil.
Stir fry chicken in halves.
Return all chicken to wok and add garlic and chili peppers to wok.
Cook until thickened and bubbly.
Stir in green onion slivers and peel.
Serve over rice.
Your Tangerine-Peel Chicken is ready.
Enjoy your meal.
SHARE With Your Friends: